Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Summer Fun

We had friends over from school right when summer started, always fun! My parents came for a visit and the best news ever. They decided they are moving from Myrtle Beach and they are moving to TX. They will not be super close but 4hrs away from us. We are all so happy, that is so much closer and we will be able to see them so much more.
Here is my mom!! Her favorite store, mine too! 
Lauren Loves her grandpa, Drew too
We went and took a boat ride on Lake Conroe. Jaden looks thrilled!!
My pretty girl in summer clothes. I love her in bright colors.
Drew bought Lauren a Pop Vinyl for her birthday, and here she is eating her special birthday breakfast, pancakes!!
Drew and his dog! Love this picture of Drew
Fourth of July Parade and fireworks
more water fun!
Lauren met her friends at this cute little fun water park near our house

Hiding from the sun, Love TX sun but it can be intense.
Rob is such a good dad. We discussed making the kids do some projects this year. He came up with presentations and the kids did two and did very good. The first attempts by Lauren and Drew were not great and it was a important lesson to make them put in better effort and the second time they did so good!
Drew teaching us tennis
The Septic System, who knew...yuck
We did so much this summer, we went to this super cool place that has a huge room full of vintage video games. The boys loved it and I loved Mortal Kombat. I have memories of my cousin Mark and I playing this for hours. Loved the 80-90's!! What's old is cool again. Drew was impressed with my mad skills of Sub-Zero! 
Part 2 and 3 coming!!
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...