Wednesday, July 12, 2017

More Florida Keys

I have not seen a Manatee in a long time, last time was almost 20 years ago. I walked around our hotel and I was so happy I found one!! He or she was just cruising along and I could touch her she was so close to me by the pier.
Beautiful sunsets in Florida
Love this one too and the one below
We didn't catch to much, but we did eat these Mangroves that night. On the last part of our charter we went snorkeling in the middle of the ocean. A little scary considering it was deep, the water was over grass so it was not real clear and there was a current. Rob jumped in then me then Drew. I am looking around, and I hear everyone else get out and they tell me that their is a shark below, ha ha. The snorkeling fun did not last long.
Someone rode their canoe up to one of the restaurants we ate at one night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...