Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Florida Keys

Here we are leaving Houston, I thinks it's about 95 and Lauren has a coat on (: airplanes can be chilly. Kids are so excited! A week of fun in the sun! The Keys are relaxed and everything is surrounded by water. If you like being in the water or on the water it's the vacation for you. We enjoyed it a few years back and the kids enjoyed it even more this time. We snorkeled, and went on a fishing charter, went to museums, and walked around.
Enjoying myself, my happy place. I love looking for shells and wildlife. Not much on laying in the sun but exploring. Jaden, Drew and I snorkeled for hours we saw so much wildlife including  Barracuda, Sharks, Tropical Fish and the biggest Starfish I have ever seen.
Love this picture!! I feel so blessed when I look at this, I feel the joy in each persons face.
Storm coming in. We had some rainy weather during the week but it didn't stop us
Rob and Jaden out there!
Bridge after bridge of beautiful water. So many colors in one spot. This place is artists paradise.
Hemingway House
Love this picture, ha ha
Look at those toes!! So cute!!
Love this one too!! Eating our Key Lim Pie
I happened to have on a Lilly Shirt, seemed fitting
Great Time! Silly Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...