Monday, July 31, 2017

Best Summer Ever

I can't believe the summer is coming to a end. We had the best summer ever! Seriously, it was wonderful we did more then we have ever done. We went on vacation, had family and friends visit and saw so much locally. I just downloaded a ton of photos off my phone to share. I don't want to forget so many memories. Out of all things the gift of time with my children is something I will never ever regret. Yes hard at times but the memories we have shared are my world.
My garden is growing, these were taken in late spring and since then I will update the flower explosion. I love my garden so much! I am not great at knowing everything yet but with time I am learning more and more.


My flowerless Hydrangea, I guess I am doing something wrong here but the thing has grown huge
I had a nice garden this year, lots of tomatoes! I grew cucumber, peppers, and even a couple watermelon.
Butterfly Bushes, which we have had a huge increase in bees, dragonflies, and butterflies with
Pretty Magnolia's 
Do you believe I had this beautiful Pained Bunting? I could not believe it, one of the most beautiful birds I have ever saw and in my back yard!! 
My Fur Baby, love him!!
I have tons and tons of pics to post, coming soon
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...