Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Time is a ticking...

Time is just flying...I can't even keep up with this blog but I want to. Kids when you read this many years from now (I make the blogs into memory books) I tried (: You think having older kids that I would have the time, but no. I am more busy then usual between all the laundry, food consumption, meal planning and sporting events, school events and birthday parties, friends, church I am tired!! My days go so fast!! Then it's time to pick everyone up again at three different schools. These pictures were just this weekend and I will post a few from Easter.
Mother's Day is a wonderful day but I did not sleep in, it actually was one of the busiest weekends I have had with kids events. Friday Lauren had a Girl Scout end of year skating party, then Saturday a all day birthday that was in Houston and then back to a swim party, then church, and baseball on Sunday.
Can you imagine the five seconds before this was taken? I will tell you, the boys being goofy as usual, Drew annoying Jaden but Jaden liking it and giving it back. It's to bright.... My eyes hurt!! I swear can't even get one good picture anymore.
My favorite restaurant...Drew is back to gluten again. Not real sure if it made a difference and for many reasons we thought we would try again and so far he feels no different. So the kid ate no gluten for 4 1/2 months. Such a hard diet to stick to for a almost teen boy. Still not sure how I feel about it and we are watching him to see if anything changes. He is happy!!
5 minutes of rest!!
Kids love Pop Vinyl's they are pretty cute something for everyone. 
Can this girl stop growing, she is changing so much. She is not much shorter then me.
My best gift, a Poem written by Jaden and illustrated by Drew. Love these kids, Forever!
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...