Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Had a great time with family

A few weeks back over spring break Rob's sister came to visit with her family from Arizona. It was so nice to see them and all the kids. They are the sweetest family with the most darling children. Our kids just loved it to pieces especially cousin Drew who is a kid magnet. I am so proud of how well he watches and takes care of little ones. We did a lot of fun things around Houston including the Zoo, shopping, indoor gym, beach, and of course eating.
I love these little girls!!
Beach Day
Of Course Buc-ee's it's a Texas destination
A little blurry but super cute
We had a great week and finished it off with local famous BBQ. I love family time, so relaxing but now I am ready for summer!!

 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...