Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My Christmas Trees 2016

Merry Christmas to all!! I know we are just starting that wonderful season but I could not wait to take some pictures. I am of course always running around crazy trying to get everything done. I have the house almost finished. So much work going up and down the attic stairs, but I did it!! I just bought a few more little trees the other day but those can wait. I wanted to post my front porch and tree's today.  If I have a minute and when the house is all clean maybe I can get a few more. We just got back from  Thanksgiving vacation so there is stuff everywhere. 
I added some red after I had it looking super neutral. When I visited my mom she had a black door with a traditional red bow and red accents and I forgot how much I loved that classic look.
 I still have a neutral tree this year with light blue accents. Half of the trees lights died ): I love this tree so I just added more lights.
There is a really big owl in there!! See it?
I added a little more sparkle this year with some gold. All these years everyone has been removing gold everything and it's back in style. I have always liked it small doses. I hope you enjoyed my trees!! I love to see everyones decor

 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

2 comments:

  1. I love the trees, Katie. I have an ALL BLUE tree this year, too...and downstairs in the media room I have a red one. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your front doors. The garland looks fantastic and everything is really, really pretty. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gold. And half our tree lights died, too! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...