Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fall Tour...


 Hey everyone, just posting this years decor. I pretty much stay the same as far as style but love to add new things every year. It's hard to find stuff I like. Most of the stuff is junk I make!! The pine cones are from my front yard and the leaves are branches that are from my front tree. So simple, and free. I love elements of nature in my house. Something about all the senses I like to incorporate in my design. 

I just pulled stuff from the attic, nothing new!! 
I bought these last year at Home Decorators on clearance. I got super lucky they were only like $20. I love to make wreaths but the costs are high if you pick out realistic items and flowers. I could not make these for $20. I think they were over a $100, normally I don't find that good of deals online, I actually got two other ones too that are even bigger but they weigh so much the 3M holder falls off the door.
New pumpkins, love the natural colors, the white ones on the left was painted, it used to be orange. I love white pumpkins!!

 Getting darker, my mums came in nice this year. My gardening skills are lacking but I am trying to read and learn as much as I can. 
 Burlap pumpkins are from Target $3 each!! Could not believe it, they are really nice. Happy Fall everyone! It's such a nice time of the year. We are finally getting a break here in TX with the weather. It has been so hot but suddenly it's cooler a few morning a week. It's been a nice break!!
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

4 comments:

  1. Darling. I'm so glad we've gotten a break from the heat. I love your dining room. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tour, Katie! Your home is just lovely and you have decorated it for fall beautifully. Blessings to you and your family- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love fall and this looks so festive :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...