Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Colorado Part 2

Getting back to blogging and continuing our Colorado trip pics here is Drew with his cousin Caleb. Drew just loved all the little cousins he is my kid lover. It was so nice to have my kids unplug (sort of, to a extent) from electronics and just go outside and play. It's so clearing to refresh your mind and to slow down and enjoy the moment.
Rob and Jaden doing their favorite thing
I wish I could hike and enjoy nature like this everyday, it was so beautiful!! I loved all the animals we saw. Some of the animals I have never seen in the wild like Elk and Marmots. 
We were already high in the mountains but then drove up a winding mountain to get to the top almost, to bad we didn't pick a mountain with snow. It was still so pretty, green and cooler.
My sweet Sister-In-Laws I never get to see since they live so far away but I just love them both.
It was a great time had by all and so nice to reconnect with family we haven't seen in years. 

 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...