Monday, March 7, 2016

Bathroom Mini Remodel

 I could not find a picture of Lauren's/upstairs bathroom before. It looked exactly like the one below which my boys share. In the picture it doesn't look to bad but the lighting is awful. Not only is it dark the square lights are so ugly. When my dad visited back at Thanksgiving Rob and him started the tear down of the light box. It's been down a while but I have not posted. The boys bathroom will be next.
So much better, and brighter. The electricity was moved through the wall so that I could have normal lights. Beadboard was used as the back splash, so easy and beachy. It's amazing what a couple hundred dollars can do. It was a mess removing the box and repairing the wall by mudding and texturing. I am happy with this, it looks much better. There are so many little things you can do to your house that make a big difference.
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...