Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Get Away and Magnolia Market, Fun!!

We had a awesome Holiday break!! Rob took off the whole time to be with the kids and I. We did a assortment of fun activities. Lot's of eating out, Star Wars of course, shopping all the good things in life. We did get a project in too that I will share soon. We went to Dallas to The Great Wolf Lodge and spent the night. It was great. Lauren is at the perfect magical age of this place. My boys are at the top age for the hotel but they did love the indoor waterpark. Some of the rides were pretty thrilling.
On the way home Rob took me through Waco so I could go to Magnolia Market. Rob is even quite the fan of the show, he loves it as much as me I think... sshh don't tell.  Oh my gosh it truly lives up the hype. It is amazing!! No Jo or Chip around but the sales people were really nice. It was so crowded with it being just a few days before Christmas that I could barely walk through the store. They are turning Waco into a tourist town. The shop had amazing accessories and almost everything from the show. My favorite section was probably her artificial flower and plant section. You know how you look and look for good fakes, Joanna has great taste. I could have spent hundreds but honestly I was so hot I could not take it much longer(: I only live a couple hours away so we are defiantly going back.
The shop is industrial but at the same time homey and charming. She has the best taste. Some of it more rugged then I like but I can totally appreciate her brain and her designs.
Look how cute everything is!!
The kids walked in and walked out and then Rob took them to go eat, I love my husband!!
Everything is so perfect, inspiration for my backyard. Love the trellis and Ivy.

Selfie at the Silos
Oh yes I did!! I found some treasures!! I especially love the magnolia wreath. I found the perfect spot for it already. 
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Your kids are adorable.

    I pass through Waco often but never seem to have the time to start. I definitely want to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...