Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Catch Up!!

First to get to the important things in life, that would be the game Bean Boozled. It's been out a while but we never got around to it till a few weeks ago. If you need a night of serious laughter and family memories this is the way to go. Since I now have two tween, teenage boys my life it's pretty much a frat party but more on the innocent Tommy Boy sort of way. First if you gag easy you better not play, if you can't handle smells it will be bad, I am warning you!! Each flavor is a distinctly different surprise, so you may get chocolate or you may get dog food.
Lauren's elementary school had a big fundraiser called Boosterthon. Our school was able to buy a playground last year and this year a outdoor classroom. It's amazing how much work it is but how much fun it is also. The 4th graders got to partake in a Color Run. Let's just say "We" PTO moms had a little to much fun. I do look like Ross from Friends. Remember the episode with the glowing teeth?
Lauren one morning a couple weeks ago, she had the sweetest smile here. I wish I could bottle up her real smiles not the forced awkward ones. Real Joy is the best!!
I forgot to post this from months ago. We ripped out our stone walkway that was previous done with pea gravel and a few big stepping stones. It was very uneven and not real pretty. Rob wanted to make it bigger and add a place for the trash. Can you tell I am a grown up now?
A sure sign I am a grown up $800 for a pile of rocks.
I just love how meticulous my husband is. Every things measures, he even has his leveling strings out to make sure everything is even. These rocks were a pain, as I helped with the cutting and arranging of the rocks. Everything had to be level and precise.
This is walking out the door and to the left is where the garbage cans go. We are also working on a huge Pergola right now. Rob has gone crazy, with the backyard. He went and visited a garden center and came back with a plan, I like it!! The only problem is rain, baseball, birthday parties, work, homework, being tired and it getting dark early. We will get it done!! I will leave you with the bottom pictures and how my phone now knows Selfie pictures. I guess Crosby knows how to take Selfies
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

3 comments:

  1. A GREAT catch up and I do love Lauren's sweet REAL smile. lol I had not seen that game before seeing it here but I bet the kids would love it! lol Sounds gag-worthy to me.
    That stone walkway looks great. I LOVE playing with stones. So does my son- he is always doing something with rocks (in his head--oh wait--not true). lol
    Hope you have a great rest of the week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids still want to try Bean Boozled...and I'm still terrified...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to lay a rock walkway in our back yard and I have yet to pull the trigger. Yours looks fabulous. Can't wait to see what you do for the Texas blog hop. Hope you are enjoying a cozy Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...