Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall is here

  I just got around to posting these fall decorations, busy times!! I never thought I would be this busy once the kids were in school but I have been. This year Jaden has taken lots of advanced classes. I am so proud but more work for mom and dad. Drew started baseball and has his own work load and even Lauren has projects and homework to be done each night. This school year I'm also on the PTO board. I never knew how much work these ladies do, they are simple amazing servants. Hug a PTO mom today because she probably needs it. I am in charge of our monthly newsletter and Facebook page so I actually enjoy it. The newsletter was a first for me and I had a few moments of rage but other then that it's coming along. Anyway....my blogging has really gotten sidetracked this year. I do want to post as often as I can because life is just going to darn fast and my memory is getting worse and worse. I have been working on a few projects. I like simple projects like wreaths because they aren't to time consuming, messy, or energy draining.
These were easy, a grapevine wreath, linen ribbon, some green plant filler, and a few pumpkins. I love wreaths so much. I think  they add so much to a house. I like a good warm welcome to my home. Wreaths can be very pricey but making your own is the way to go. These were very inexpensive to make and they are the look I wanted.

A few touches in the house. I just can't put orange in my house. I can't do it!! I will stick with the white and natural looking pumpkins. I bought the horse from Home Decorators Collection and the new lamp on my entry table. I love that store, great prices and good quality. 
More to come!!
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie. I am finally back to blogging and visiting. It is so fun to see a post from you today. Congrats on being on the PTO wheel. I was president for a couple of years when my kids were young. It was a lot of work -but rewarding in its own way.
    Sounds like you have lots going on with homework and school.
    Hope you have a great fall. I love your neutral take on fall. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a stylish eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...