Friday, September 18, 2015

Thirteen Years Old

Happy Birthday Jaden!!
Dear Jaden,
Today you are thirteen years old, a teenager!! I don't even have the right words to express how proud I am of you! This has been your year. You surprise me daily with your witty creative personality. You are quick to come up with very funny delivery with your humor. You are humble and not afraid to admit your shortcomings and laugh at yourself. You are very helpful to everyone you meet and you are a true team player. All the talks we have had about fitting in, being yourself, and being confident in who God made you are coming together. It's hard to share and talk about the cruelties and injustices of the world but I am proud that you understand way beyond your years and can share your own thoughts. Every time I talk to one of your teachers they tell me that they wish they could have a whole room full of Jaden's. At the end of last school year you were unsure if people liked you and you felt unsure at times because who likes to go through middle school, right?  We had some good heart to heart talks working through these delightful times. My advice was always the same that other kids feel unsure too, but they are watching you because you are doing the right thing. I promised you that peoples behaviors normally catch up to them good and bad.  A month later you were voted by your whole grade (which is huge) and won the biggest award of your school for being a all around great student, friend, and volunteer. It was amazing to hear your name and to see everyone clapping for you. I had tears coming down my face knowing what a great heart and how much you deserved this.  Jaden the day you won that award was my birthday, it will forever be one of the proudest moments of my life. You worked through the year with not all the easiest times and you came out stronger then ever. Watching you develop into a man has been a joy. You are so creative who knew, right? For years you would say you were not creative but you are!! Your latest passion is making videos to music and special effects. You also make Memes which keep me rolling with laughter. You are so funny and likable!! You are a hard worker Jaden I don't worry about your future for a bit. You are absolutely the most amazing young man ever, you are one of a kind!! I thank God for you daily. He knew that I needed that kind of special in my life, so proud!! 
Love,
Mom
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...