Friday, August 7, 2015

Our Handsome Cat


The kids are just so in love with our cat, we have had him almost a year. He really loves the boys, more then anyone. He is a typical cat that thinks he owns you, not the other way around. I took a few pictures of him a few months back. He is really beautiful. I know a lot of people don't like cats but I am a cat person probably more then a dog person. I grew up with cats and to me sitting down at night to watch a movie or read a book and having a friend sit beside you that does not demand constant attention....aka Champ is relaxing 
Love you Crosby Cat

1 comment:

  1. We're not cat people, (JB is emergency-room-level allergic) but I absolutely appreciate how GORGEOUS he is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...