Saturday, August 29, 2015

New School Year 15-16

School started last Monday. I now have a 7th grader, a 5th grader and a 2nd grader. I would say right now we are in a wonderful stage of our lives. The kids still love to be with us, they listen most of the time and the all still love school. My kids are all broken up this year though, three different schools ): They are all next to each other but this is new and more challenging to keep every ones schedules straight and to be involved in more then one or two schools.
I'm so excited for Lauren this year. I just love her teacher she is what every mom wants for their children's teacher. She seems really challenging but so full of love and encouragement. Actually Lauren has two teachers this year, her other teacher is wonderful too. We have the best teachers around here.
Drew has a locker now. Jaden showed him the ropes at his old school. Drew is a pro at the locker now thanks to his big brother.
All my favorite boys
So far so good!! Jaden and Drew ride their bikes together each morning. Once winter hits, I say that laughing. Once it hits around the 60's I will drive them. Each day the kids seem really happy about school. It's so wonderful to have great schools by our home. It's something not to take for granted!! I hope that everyone has a great school year. 
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I hope it all goes smoothly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 different schools! Having my 2 at 2 different ones for the first time in 4 years feels weird to me, too. :-D And I'll be driving mine under 60°F, as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...