Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Crosby Cat

Crosby is a good cat, he has adjusted well to our family. The kids still ask about Lincoln and we make references but the new cat is doing well. He is a stinker though and likes to knock over homework, cups with water in them and generally like to cause cat ruckus at around 2:00am. He is a very handsome boy and he keeps getting darker on his back. When we first got him he was very white, now he is getting grayer on his paws, ears, and back. He is some sort of exotic mix and for a homeless kitty I will take him.
 He looks so innocent. He likes to sit on the two story balcony railing and look down at me. He even gets on the ledge and walks. Now we know why they say cats have nine lives.
Yes, we see you even when you think I can't. Nothing joys me more then to see him cuddled up next to one of the kids. They love him and he tolerates all the carting around he gets. 
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh-He is just a gorgeous baby!!! I love him. I have been thinking about getting a kitty again. It has been quite a while since we lost our last one. Our last one would not tip water over unless there were flowers in a vase/glass....then she would put her paw in it and knock it over. So funny- sometimes! Hope you are all well this winter- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a cat person, but he really is pretty!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...