Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lauren's First Daddy Daughter Dance


Lauren is growing up and doing well in first grade. Her school holds a daddy daughter dance each year. So cute and such a great idea!!
 I was really proud of her hair, since I did it myself. Black hair can be a little more tricky but it's beautiful and the styles are endless. She looks a lot more grown up with the curls.


 My baby
 Lauren picked out daddy's clothes for the dance. I love the bow-tie!

They had a great time and danced all night.
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

2 comments:

  1. OH- How very special and sweet. She looks darling all dolled up for the dance. (say that fast ten times in a row). Have a wonderful day! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow tie is the best!!!!! Sweet memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...