Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

 We had our Trick Or Treat last Saturday. In our neighborhood they actually do Trunk Or Treat since we have such big lots. It was a lot of fun. People in Texas have great parties. I pull up thinking there are going to be a lot of trunks with a few decorations but what I was mistaken. The trunks were over the top decorated with big inflatables, a pirate ship, a mini haunter house, dry ice.

 Drew had a lot of fun but he was hot!!
 Jaden wasn't big into Halloween this year, so this is probably it.
 My little Dorothy







Happy Halloween Everyone!!

 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh How cute! I love the kids all dressed up...including the sparkly red shoes...and I LOVED Toto, too. lol
    Hope you had a wonderful night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, Drew wouldn't have been too hot last night! Brrrr! :-D GREAT Halloween pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...