Monday, September 15, 2014

Accessories For The House and Mud Room Pics


Hope everyone had a nice weekend. It was so nice here and cool, when I mean cool I mean 78 degrees but it defiantly feels cooler after being 95 for several days. I bought this chandelier months ago but never posted it. I think I found it on Amazon for around $100. Amazon is so fun but dangerous the reviews are one of my favorite things about Amazon. I love to read opinions before I buy they are so helpful. This light fixture had great reviews and it was better then not having one. I figure for that price I can change it down the road when something better comes along.
I love this pot! I saw a very similar one in the Ballard Designs catalog but it was $150. I found one at Ross( a very hit or miss store for me) only $23 and it's huge.
Found this little antique table, it a little wobbly but super cute. I'm still in that stage of wanting to move things around but not sure where I want stuff. I love this little dog I have had it for years. Just recently Drew was swinging around and the dog lets just say is still standing but with lots of super glue, life with kids (:
Here is the mudroom Before:

After: I am so thankful for this mudroom bench It was one of those items I have always wanted! There is even a laundry shoot which is so practical so no more excuses for dirty clothes laying around. This is not a very big area but it works out well as my laundry room/mudroom and our pantry is back here too.
I wanted to post a blog you all might enjoy from the Blog Hop I was in.
Susie from her blog  Castle Blake  is a friend of my good friend Jackie. Susie is a fun mom that is a cheer coach, a  Zumba instructor and a good mommy, say hello.
Busy week with my boys birthdays coming up, lots of planning.
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

2 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest!!!!! Thank you so much for the plug!!!! I've been so quiet this month, but I just hit 1,000 posts with a great getting-to-know-yourself list: http://castleblake.blogspot.com/2014/09/favorites-are-my-favorite-1000th-post.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...