Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

Dear Jaden, Drew and Lauren,
Nothing makes me prouder then being your mom!! Out of everything in the world that I have ever done or accomplished by far this is what I am most proud of. You all are such special kids. I know every mother thinks this but each one of you has something extraordinary to give. Not a day goes by that I am not amazed by your compassion, love of life and goodness. We are all works in progress and when I see you learn and grow from little struggles I feel inspired to keep on keeping on. Being a mom is a tough role but it is the best role.
Love,
Mom
Drew wrote me this letter, and I cried as I read it. All those times you don't think your kids are listening or care… 
Rob made me breakfast and the kids brought me my gifts! I was blown away by my robot vacuum.  I would never buy this for myself and that is exactly what Rob wanted. At first I felt guilty because they are not cheap but then the boys were so excited and absolutely loved it and wanted me to enjoy it. It's amazing!! I can tell you this is one of the greatest inventions ever! It cleans the floor pretty good and goes back to it's docking station when it's done. It goes over transitions and carpets, wood, amazing. I feel like it's Rosie from the Jetsons, technology is unreal.

 Rob picked me out sunglasses too!! I feel overwhelmed. They are the ones on in the picture above. My $10 sunglasses always broke so it was so nice of him to do this.
We had such a nice day! After church the kids swam in the pool. We are having so much fun with the pool.

The kids are enjoying pulling out every pool toy and squirt gun you can imagine.
 It was such a sunny pretty day, I had to get my camera out to capture the moment.. The kids love the wildlife. We have tadpoles in the poop water I call it (the drains out front) and minnows. We also have tons of lizards everywhere and tree frogs. 

 I love my Magnolia trees, so beautiful and smell so good. I don't have any Peonies at this house. Not sure if they grow in TX I will have to see. I also planted a hydrangea in the back. I am not the best at plants but I am learning and love flowers.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there. Love you mom and thanks for teaching me to be a better person each day and for loving people with a compassionate heart. I learned from the best!
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

2 comments:

  1. That letter is just precious and I smiled when it was signed sincerely. I kept all the letters and notes that the kids wrote to me and when they were young adults I put them in clear page protectors/3 ring binders and gave them to them for one Christmas. They LOVED it.

    Your pool is gorgeous-a long way from PA weather! I love magnolias and had huge ones when we lived in Florida. That scent is so powerful in the evening with the windows open. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic Mother's Day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...