Friday, May 9, 2014

Easter Pictures And Hunt


Easter pictures from last month but I wanted to post before I forgot.

 These were the ugliest looking eggs I must admit but the kids enjoyed them.
 



 This dress makes me look pregnant, ha ha. I'm not. I later realized it had a tie in the back that goes in the front, ha ha

 Love this!


 Onto our annual Easter egg hunt. Each year I pack the plastic eggs with money. It used to be candy and small toys but these kids enjoy finding dollars and change.

 Drew found the token Golden Egg with the $5 bill two years in a row!

Someone is not happy about not finding the Golden Egg!!
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

1 comment:

  1. My kids would beat the tar out of each other to get eggs with money! Even just change! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...