Monday, April 14, 2014

The Kids Are Adjusting


The kids are doing very well in TX. Across from our house is a walking path that goes around a lake that the kids can fish in anytime. Jaden caught a pretty big catfish. 
 Jaden's school had a a wax museum project. He picked Billy Graham.  It was so cute how each kid stood still like a wax figure and dressed the part. Jaden and I worked on the research for several days. Billy Graham is one of the best men out there so it was a great one to choose.

Isn't this the cutest? Her class took kindergarten graduation pictures.
She brought home a perfect grade card a couple weeks ago!!
 Here is her class they went on a field trip to a petting zoo. I just love the diversity in the area where we live in TX. I never thought TX would be so diverse and so educated. It is wonderful for Lauren to see so many kids that look like her and to see many other races.



I am a total animal lover!! They were giving these fish away at the baseball carnival and I told the kids yes thinking they wouldn't last but a day or so here we go about a month later going strong. Jaden also caught some minnows and they live in harmony with the goldfish just fine.

It's a bad quality picture from my phone but I took Jaden to go see God's Not Dead. We both absolutely loved it. It's wonderfully done and I highly recommend it. The other kids and Rob saw Muppets Most Wanted and of course they loved that too.
Jaden got straight A's. I'm so proud of him!! He is a good student. Drew also received wonderful grades and was blessed with top notch teachers at this school.
They are simply the best!!!
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

2 comments:

  1. I, too, have been so happily surprised by the diversity & education here! This is by far the most diverse place we've ever lived, and we LOVE it!!! :-)

    (PS - yay for another animal lover! :-D)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...