Thursday, March 27, 2014

My parents visit

 I love this picture of the kids with my parents. We had such a nice time over spring break. I was able to show my parents around town and my dad helped get some projects done with Rob. It was a great time, and I miss them already. 

Drew and Grandpa got some football throwing in of course 
 I knew this was going to happen

 I love to see the kids play, it was a nice warm day.



 Another cute one and then being silly

 My mom and me, I miss her so much.
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your parents and kids, Katie! What a good-looking family you have. You can look at your beautiful Mom and know exactly what you will look like some day-you look just like her! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - you got so many great photos that day! You and your mom look so much alike - so pretty! Glad you had a wonderful visit with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...