Monday, January 20, 2014

Things Are Coming Together

 I love this saying so much. At times it feels He is far away and at times life makes no sense. You wonder why some thing don't work out but then the great part is you're glad it did not work out after some things are revealed. Life is a lot easier when you let go of control and put yourself in the passenger side and truly trust God. I struggle with this more often then I would like to admit. I have this ideal plan that I think sounds perfect but God's plans are so much greater then mine that I would miss so much if I had control. I was reminded of this so many times this week. I have meet some amazing ladies recently. I don't know if I would have meet them if it was up to my plans because it was all about perfect timing. It's been so encouraging and easy to meet friends here in TX. Some really good new is we are leaving the hotel in 3 weeks we finally found a house. It's so funny the house we are buying is one of the first houses we looked at when we came down for our house hunting trip. After looking at a million houses we decided this one had the most amenities that we wanted. It doesn't have everything but it has a lot we do like. It does need some work including a new kitchen but mostly it's cosmetic things so off to home improvement stores we go. I figured we were so happy with our old home when we made changes to our taste that we would do it again even thought it is a lot of work. We looked at so much but we really feel in love with the yard, pool and the neighborhood. If all goes well we will be on our way soon to having a home again.
 My photo quality is awful on my phone but I took some pictures of my favorite store near where we live called Laurie's Home Furnishings in Tomball, TX. It is the most amazing store ever!! Just last week I went in and met Laurie herself. She is so amazingly talented and completely humble and fun!! I hope to pick her brain some more. What a extraordinary woman she was she had so much time just to talk to me about my family and life. She has traveled the world extensively to buy her furnishing that are in her store. I love her store for so many reasons but some of the reasons is her store is like a collection that tells a story. It is all unique and she has different price points that I think are very affordable. 


 I am going to bring my BFF camera back when I have time to truly capture all this beauty!! 




 Oh this was at Macy's I love this display. Every time I go to the mall I park by this entrance so I can look at this beautiful display. Soft blues, tans, gray, cream you get the idea

 It's winter but the weather here is wonderful lately 70's and sunny. Here is the park around our new neighborhood and funny Drew saying he's wearing a Speedo. This kid is so funny he keeps me laughing. You can tell my kids are from up north they think it's summer when it's 70.
Things have been going well. Right when we felt like everything was falling apart for a while they were really falling into place. We are really happy and excited for our future in TX. 

 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

2 comments:

  1. JOYOUS POST!!!!!
    And I will *HAVE* to go up to Laurie's after we buy next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck-When it is 70 here it is a really warm Summer day...lol Love that you finally found a house-or refound one that you looked at in the first place. It will be great to have the grounding of a real home again. Sounds like things are going great there. LOVE LOVE LOVE the store!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...