Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beach Love

The Beach is my happy place. It brings peace to my soul with magic and contentment that are like no other. I could have a million things on my mind but when my eyes look at the waves and the breeze hits my face it takes me to another place. It awakens my soul to the awestruck wonder and awe of God and how he made our world so beautiful. How could this ocean be here for hundreds of thousands of years before time began with waves moving never ceasing. It is so giant and strong and engulfing but yet so peaceful and calming. It is reminiscent of our mighty God. When I look upon it I can't help but be amazed by the one who made it all.
Moments later I look at my children, and life just seems to slow down for a moment. I am blessed...








 Thank you God for this day
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day! Looks gorgeous! I swear Lauren is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE blessed, Katie. How are you doing in your new place? Are you feeling like it is becoming home yet? Sometimes those things take a while. Blessings to you and your sweet family- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing family you have. Lovely home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...