Monday, January 6, 2014

A fun Day At The Beach

It's so nice to see Palm trees. The weather is cold here today but not as cold as most of the country. Most of my life I have been around snow for many months. It's been refreshing and I am not complaining. I do think snow looks so pretty when it is first falls and especially the really sparkly kind. We have had such a nice break with the kids being home and Rob took of the whole week of break too. We did a lot of fun things. On this day we went to the beach. It takes a little over a hour to get to the beach. It is not a blue water type of beach but still calming and beautiful.
 We walked around a boardwalk and took the kids to a little aquarium in Kemah where you could touch and feed sting rays. They really enjoyed it and since it is winter and we went during the week they had the place to themselves.


 Drew really enjoyed this, Lauren would not touch the sing rays.



 We ate at Bubba Gump's Restaurant and as we left I saw a man drawing these funny Caricatures. I have always wanted to get this done. Now I have one, I love it!! This guy was so good, it is truly amazing to watch a artist and how fast he drew this. It looks just like them!!



 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

4 comments:

  1. Love the caricature...really captured their twinkles...miss you guys! Minus 10 here today but got up to 5...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the caricature...really captured their twinkles...miss you guys! Minus 10 here today but got up to 5...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me so happy to have the beach be fairly close, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that sounds like so much fun! I love your caricature, you'll have to find a spot for that in your new home. Enjoy exploring your new territory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...