Friday, December 6, 2013

Jackie's house And A New Shop

Oh how I love Jackie's door's!! I didn't even get a picture from the front but I love these doors!! Jackie moved into her house last summer and she already has done so much. Check out her Blog she is loads of fun and super creative. 
Check out her ceilings!!
 I love what she did with her kitchen, you can read about the before Here!!
wish I could have taken more pictures during the day, but you get the idea. Coffered ceilings, molding, bookcases and wood floors, love it!!

So far in TX I went to a antique mall and I was not disappointed to say the least. Living up north for a long time I have been missing out. I read all these blogs and I wonder where you all get such beautiful decorating items and ideas, now I know!!  In Oh and PA I would search and search to find diamonds in the ruff for things that were my style. I don't think it will be so hard here. In Columbus we had some great antique malls, thanks Polly  and PA I had to really work hard. The minute I walked in this home decorating place I was blown away the only downfall was that the prices were high. For example a old dresser painted cream will run you about $400. A end table $250. I will have to hit the thrift stores and do some magic. Such pretty displays and unique painted antique finds.


This sign was so neat, $250 You would have to have the perfect place for it. I get so much joy from thrifting and antiquing. You just never know what you will find. I love the treasure hunt and pulling lots of textures and looks together. The only furniture store I really love is Pottery Barn since they tend to do all of this on a bigger scale and expense. Most furniture stores are matchy and boring. Around here there seems to be some really talented woman so I will have more to come.
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

4 comments:

  1. You are sneaky!!!! I didn't know you took house pictures!! Sneaky!!! I can't wait to come shopping with you. We have stores like that here---expensive for the junkin.....but you will find the diamonds in te rough! The displays are gorgeous!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Spring has some really cute places, just south of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW is Jackie's house gorgeous. The ceilings, the built ins, the kitchen!!!!!! I love it all! How special that you got to visit together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jackie's house. Yes, you will find plenty of wonderful shopping.

    You know I've landed on your blog before but didn't keep up well enough. I see that you moved to Texas. Welcome!! We are in the Dallas area. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...