Friday, October 4, 2013

Crazy around here

It has been a zoo around here again!! I thought I would have all this time to sit and relax since all my kids are in school now. It has not been that way here at all that only lasted about 3 days!! It's all been good things, I'm thankful. Rob has been traveling a lot this month and the kids in are in full swing of activities.
 This picture cracks me up so bad!! This cat has provided so much enjoyment for the kids. They love him. He is not a affectionate cat but very playful and is not mean. My days are filled up with volunteering which I really do love and taking pictures. I need to upload my photo blog but in the last month I have taken some pictures of babies which I can't believe I get paid to do. 

 So fun
 Miss Lauren Grace!!  She is loving Claire's now. I think back to when I shopped at Claire's. 
 Rainbow Loom everywhere. This fad has taken over the nation it seems. I don't know about all of you but I like this one because it takes some concentration but I'm sick of finding little colored rubber bands all over my house!! 
 My OCD set in so I had to go get a organizer for the mixed up bands. We have lots of stuff going on be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I admit, I *am* sick of finding those little rubber bands everywhere, too! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...