Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Big News



Okay, not pregnant!! But....we are moving to..
Rob got a promotion, we checked it out a few weeks ago. We love our house here and have met such great people so that part stinks and another move, Good Lord!! I will be ready for the insane asylum when it is all over but we feel blessed for the opportunity. When it comes down to it I feel like this is where I would love to raise my kids, the economy is very strong and it's back in the south where I love the culture. 

 We put the house on the  market a day ago we have already had people looking. More then likely it will be in the spring or summer but we will see.
Lots of stress again, but a year from now it will be a good move for the kids. We are moving to a place called The Woodlands, which is north of Houston. It's a planned community with parks, walking trails, ponds and shopping within the community. It is really nice. Above is a picture of the shopping which you can actually walk to from your house if you live on this side of town. It's very charming. 
 Rob and I had a great time on our getaway. We ate at lots of great restaurants. One of them was Pappadeaux which was fabulous. I look a little to happy with my huge crab legs, hey this mom doesn't get out much. It's going to be a busy year again. Hopefully we will find a nice house the only disappointing thing is this is one of the most expensive places to live in all of Texas. We might have a project house again. I don't mind some updates but not sure I'm ready for the blast from the past again.  More later...Our life is not dull I can say that. 

5 comments:

  1. My family moved to the Houston area when I was barely 16. I was the baby of the family, so I was the only one left in the house. My parents and I joked that Papadeaux confirmed our decision to move. :) Welcome to Texas very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! No place like the SOUTH! I am ready to go on this journey with you through the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME!!!!!!! You will *LOVE* it here!!!!!!! We're in Katy (Cinco Ranch), so if you need anything, let me know!!!!!!
    This was our 8th move in 13 years...and it's by far my favorite. Ever. I'm never leaving... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Katie!! A new adventure for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very blessed...my best friend on the planet, who has Gist cancer, has been told she's in partial remission!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...