Saturday, October 26, 2013

Adoption Book

I'm so pleased with my new blog design by  Rebekah at LeCharmedBoutique She is a dream to work!! I still have some things to add to the navigation but soon it will be all up and running. I wanted to share this awesome adoption book with my friends who have adopted, are adopting, or for gifts to friends adopting. When we lived in Columbus, I met Jenn the Illustrator. She called me and asked if I would be interested in having our family in the book. There is a section of families that have adopted so children can see how families all look different. I was ecstatic and thrilled to be a part of this wonderful book! I ordered it off of Amazon.com and I love the book. It is so well written and it explains God's love right along the love adopted parents have for their children. Jenn Illustrated the book and the pictures are so beautiful and cute. Great job ladies!!





Great book!!!
 photo signature_zps66885a6e.png

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE the design, and what a fantastic book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- My- Gosh, Katie. What a wonderful, wonderful book. I'm sure it touched a special place in your heart! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful book. I'm adopted...(Many, many, Years ago...) So I am always drawn to these stories about adoption...You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...