Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy 11th Birthday Jaden

 My Dear Son Jaden,
I was at your 5th grade orientation yesterday and your principle showed a video of the song You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins. The video was clips of Disney characters with their children and how the parents loved and guided their children. I know to you this may sound silly but as I watched the video I caught myself crying. Hopefully no one saw me tearing up as I reminisced. I thought about how you were going to be 11 years old tomorrow and how being a parent changed my life forever. You are the best gift I could ever receive or want in my life. You made my life have purpose, I want you to know that!! Not that I was not happy but I was missing something in my life. The minute I saw you my life changed for the better when I became your mom. You are growing up each day and each day I think about the man your becoming. I'm more then impressed by your wisdom and brains. You teach me so much about everyday facts and your a sweet boy. You still are not embarrassed by me or dad and want to be with us. You love to read, you read about two books a week that is your favorite hobby. About three times a week I have a parent or teacher come up and tell me what a polite nice kid you are. You are becoming more and more independent and I see you growing into a mature young man. You get so many concepts and thoughts that takes people years to develop. You love Jesus and you're sensitive to others hurts and want to make the world a better place. You are a good brother most of the time, we know you like your peace (: Your brother and sister love you so much and always look up to you. This year you joined Cub Scouts, it seems to be a good fit for you. When I walk in the halls at your your school you are a friend to many and your always willing to help anyone. I just can't wait to see what God has in plan for your life, whatever it is your going to be remarkable. We couldn't love you anymore!!
Love, 
Mom and Dad
Now onto the fun cute stuff, I thought you would like these pictures. Here I am below signing all the paperwork to have you. One of the best days of my life.
Daddy got my a dozen roses with a card that said, "You are already the best mom ever" Your dad is a good man, and I see many traits that you two share.
 





 You loved the show Cops!! You would run out in your cop gear and dance to the beginning of the song, this memory will never leave mom and dad, crack up funny!!
 Here you are all grown up this morning before school, you are our world!!

2 comments:

  1. He's beautiful Katie!!! I'll never forget the first time he came over. He talked to me and we had a real conversation. I think he was 7?? Such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...