Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Decorations

 I'm a little ahead of the game this year, but I know that is comes so fast and I like to have the house ready for the boys birthday with some fall fun. Even though we still have time, I just love fall decorations. So homey, all I can think about is football, chili and pretty leaves.

 Every year I mix it up a little. This year, I added the new lantern from Target. I love Smith and Hawkin  stuff. Nothing really different, but a bird on a topiary.
 I have had these pumpkins for years, I love them.


 Hope you enjoyed a peak at my early decorations, can't wait to look at all of yours.

3 comments:

  1. love it all! your house looks perfect Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty! I will post some soon too! I have been working on it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...