Thursday, June 20, 2013

Keys Part 3


 Once again you will see a glimpse of heaven!!  I know can you tell I love Florida!! It is so beautiful and a photographers dream. I would never run out of beauty and nature to take picture of. We ate right by this beach and then let the kids snorkel for a while. 

 I lived in my bathing suit the whole week and wore no makeup, it makes for great pictures!! 


 Can you spot, Drew?
 After I ate my fish tacos I went and laid by the beach...The life.
We drove down to Key West for the day, it is such a pretty drive.  There is only one way down and one way back.  The Road is US 1 and it beautiful!! Key West is really charming but can get get a little wild at night so we stayed till around 7:00 and then went on our way. The people are friendly and of course the food is wonderful.  I love Key Lime Pie so I had a pieces of that. I love the houses in Key West, so so charming.
 We went to The Hemingway House which was so interesting.  The house is awesome but is in original shape and decor.  The whole time I kept thinking about how I would arrange it if it were my home. There are so many windows and charm.  The grounds surrounding the house are immaculate with beautiful gardens, and of course cats.  If you know anything about Hemingway is that he had a cat with 6 toes and now all the descendants of that kitty live at the house.  So almost all of them have extra digits on their toes which was really cute. The cats are mostly friendly and of course Jaden was in heaven since he loves cats.



 The cats roam anywhere they please
 That's one big Terrarium, the floor...Yikes. That bathroom was ugly!

 lots of toes
 There are roaming roasters everywhere, odd?

 My kids are lovin this!!


 Beautiful!!


 Famous Duval Street. Drew at one point said, "Look mom, that sign says pants are optional"  Oh my word!! When we were there it was perfectly fine but it does have a reputation. We saw a few interesting people that I did not get a picture of.  One was a lady talking her enormous pet parrot for a walk through town. Many people move there who are artistic and the creativity is remarkable. I especially loved all the local paintings. People are so talented! My last post will be tomorrow to wrap up our trip, hope your enjoying our pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...