Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello Summer

I just love these pictures of my kids having a fun day playing outside. This one is a little blurry because she was in major action but look how happy she is. We have one and half days till school is out. Can't wait for more summer fun.  I have a list of all the things we want to do this summer.  Camping in the backyard, crafts, zoo, maybe even NY city. I am looking forward to sleeping in!!



 Even Champ got to have fun on the Slip And Slide. 






 Lauren Grace, you are to pretty and cute!!




 Love these kids!! Happy Summer Friends!!!

6 comments:

  1. YAY, SUMMER!!! (I can't wait to sleep in Thursday morning, too! :-D ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Sweet Katie. I found you thru Shine Your Light's kitchen post. You did a wonderful job...and then I popped over here and love how you love your family. I am your newest follower and looking forward to getting to know you better. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great & fun pics!! Are you using your new lens? Love Lauren's colorful suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great & fun pics! Are you using your new lens much? Love Lauren's colorful suit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie, Yes I am in some of them. It is a really cool lens, it pics up the smallest details while blurring the surround.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...