Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


 Mother's Day is my favorite day of the year!!  I feel so incredible blessed by my children, my husband and my life. My parents came into town to watch the kids play baseball but we had rain and really cold weather. The games were canceled but we at least got to have family time. Mother's Day is made so special for me by Rob and the kids. They cooked,cleaned and made me such neat things this year. They bought me a new spring coat, Bath and Body Works stuff, and get this one my wonderful husband picked me out a dress.  He has great taste and it was so sweet!!  I love the kids gifts the most. Drew used his own money and bought me some candlers, Jaden made me a garden tile and Lauren made me a flower pot. 


 It was so nice to be with my mom on Mother's Day
 After my parents left to go home we decided to go to the animal zoo. It is a small zoo closer to us then the Pittsburgh Zoo where you can hand feed some of the animals.

 Lauren always tells me she wants a baby elephant, but I would take a baby camel home.  He was so cute!!

 This alpaca is nicknamed "Hill Billy" by my children.  They love Hill Billy, we will be seeing more of him this summer.
 Jaden's card to me, tears.....so sweet
I love being my kids mom more then words could ever explain.  Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family.  The world is a amazing place because of Mother's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...