Friday, April 26, 2013

My little Lauren Gracie is growing up

I am so thankful for coffee.  It is amazing how much more I can get done when I'm having a sluggish day.  I never drank coffee until little Lauren Grace came along.  Magic Number 3 has taught me a lot about being a mommy. There is never a dull moment with her, seriously.  She is smart, loud, funny, busy, and strong willed, Oh my!! She was my child that colored all over the walls, smeared poop on the wall, and threw the mother of all fits in about every store in town.  Humility anyone?  Those days are over except for the sassy mean fits that she has about once a week, other then that she is changing everyday. These days she is my easy one most of the time, besides shopping.  I need to get this girl to like to shop ): She loves to cook, clean and help me with folding laundry.  She is also sensitive to my stress level.  Either she uses it to get her way or feels sorry for me and gets her makeup kit out and starts rubbing my feet and saying I need a break.  Next comes the make-up application that she feels would help me feel and look my best.  She told me the other day "Mommy, you need to count to twenty starting with one.... then you will feel more calm and make good choices"  She is darling, really!!  I can't believe she is starting school school in a few months, what am I'm going to do with myself?   
 She is into playing store lately this is her shop.  She also is really into puppies.  She made dog beds for all her puppies, and put her clothes on them to make blankets.
 Being strong willed can be a good thing.  Her front tooth was a little loose, in her mind it was coming out that day.  She pulls out the chair, gets a napkin and works it out so the tooth fairy comes.

 She is growing up that is for sure, she still keeps me going
 I love her joy for life...Rolling down the hill giggling all the way.
I love you Lauren!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I can't believe how she is growing. That is amazing. Time marches on, right? : ) I am sorry you have been stressed lately. Me too. I have a stack of paperwork I must do tonight and I just can't get into it. I can't. : ( I think we need a stress intervention.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...