Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Spring and new furniture


 Spring is coming hopefully soon. Today the kids had a two hr delay because of ice.  I love 2hr delays, it is a free pass to sleep in. Unfortunately all I could hear at our normal wake up time were the boys playing the game Mindcraft and talking as loud as they could so my sleeping in did not last. It was still nice not to be in a rush and enjoy the news and coffee. This weekend I took a few pictures of my Easter decoration. 





 I'm so happy I finally bought this wicker chair from Pottery Barn.  I have liked it for a few years and when I started looking for a new chair I only really liked this one. I still would like to get a few cream colored sitting chairs but for now I love this.  I made the pillow for the back of the chair and attached the monogram. The chair is comfortable and I really like it.
We also bough a huge sectional for our family couch in the basement. Our old couch lasted about 14 yrs, do you believe it?  It was a great couch and now that the kids are older it was time.  I love this thing more then I ever thought.  You can fit so many people on it.  In fact you can fit 3 adults on it with legs stretched out.  It's so comfortable and we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...