Thursday, January 17, 2013

What we do in the winter

 Winter is not our favorite time of year but we try and make the best of it.  We have big mountains close by for skiing but I didn't know if I was ready to take three little ones skiing, let alone myself.  Maybe soon we can try that. So for now our huge hill in the backyard makes a good sledding hill.  We had a lot of snow over winter break but now it is just gray and cold.  I would rather have snow then gray, because at least snow is bright and the kids like to play in it.









 Even little Champ likes the snow.  He gets sick of being in the house.  Sometimes I let him outside and he just stands in the cold to get fresh air.  He goes crazy in the snow, it is entertaining!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...