Friday, December 14, 2012

New York City

 Jaden and I along with my parents, Aunt, Uncle and Cousin all went to NYC for the day.  My parents only live about three hours away so it is a easy trip. We actually took a tour bus in for the day and they pick you up in the evening to take you home which is ideal because there is nowhere to park and traffic is New York City.  It was my first time going and I wanted to bring Jaden so we could have  one on one time.  First let me say NYC is awesome!!  I never thought I would like it as much as I did, I would say it is the definition of hip, trendy and cool. The energy of the city and diversity is phenomenal. That is probably why people love NYC.
 Here we are in the middle of Times Square.
It is really busy, just like the movies. Obviously it is a huge city and you have to be careful but their is a lot going on.  The lights, the Broadway shows, the shopping (wow)  the street entertainers.


 I took this picture in the Subway.  It was a bit smelly, I always heard they were smelly.  We took the Subway to see The World Trade Center rebuilding.  The Towers are so high, into the clouds as you can see below.

 Here is my parents and Jaden across from the WTC.  Apparently the church was closed for a couple years because of the debris from 911.  It was really cool and old.  

 When we got back on the Subway we were entertained.  It is pretty comical, your sitting down and all of a sudden you have unsolicited entertainment.  He just walked through the doors onto the next train car. with his son holding a cup for tips.
 Yep(: Our Favorite

 Cute pictures by the famous balls
 Radio City 
   Rockefeller Center
 This whole area with the atmosphere and shopping was like something right from the movie Elf.
 This was from Nike Town
 My Dad was so so sweet he surprised me with a little necklace. 
  Talk about Window Shopping, this was art at it's finest.




 lol
We had a great time and can't wait to go back, don't miss this place if you ever have the chance.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so much fun!!! I used to go to NYC a lot, and I hate that I haven't been now in 12 years!!! Your pics and sights might spur us to return FASTER! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...