Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lauren's Paris room

 Wow, about 9 months ago I started her room and I am finally finished.  We finally took the dreaded 90's ceiling fan/light out.  This chandelier is from Ikea it was a brushed nickel that I spray pained heirloom white.  

 I just love this vintage poodle light. Antique/flea market shops are some of my favorite types of stores. I have found the coolest things for great prices.
 She originally wanted purple but we decided to add in some pink because we had so much of it laying around.  When I was at the fabric store we came across this poodle fabric.  It was perfect.  The color is a gray purple.  I sewed the valances and just stuck them on the blinds, no rods.  Rods would be better but until I get to it this will do.  I added the ball fringe with a glue gun.  I love these!!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...