Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Halloween

 Lauren went to the Pumpkin Patch last week with her preschool class. She really loved it and like most things that she enjoys she did not want to leave. She is really enjoying preschool and I am really glad that I gave her that extra year. She is really maturing nicely and wants to be a good girl. Girls are so different then boys. She told me yesterday that she wanted to make me lunch, fold all the laundry and mop the floors. She actually enjoys helping. 

 My little Cowgirl
 Lauren's class, look how big she is! I have to remind myself that she is only 5 all the time.
 Mr. Abe Lincoln. 
 Vampire
 Abe Lincoln Vs. Vampires. Lots of great movies about these two lately

 It was cold but we had fun. Drew's buddy Conner and his parents came with us.

 WOW! We had some generous sweet neighbors. Lots of older ladies that made little treat bags. 
Another Successful Trick Or Treat. The kids are already planning what they want to be next year. Drew is saying Steven Tyler, and Jaden A walking Encyclopedia.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...