Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Fall


Happy Fall!  Fall is beautiful at our house.  We live in the woods so it is gorgeous.  I love all the colors and feel of the air in the evenings. The days are still warm but the nights are cool. I think fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love Halloween, pumpkins flavor anything and fall clothes. Fall clothes are the best.  Nothing like tall boots, laying clothes and cute jackets. Winter is a different story, I pretty much wear a NorthFace fleece all day everyday. Lauren and I had fun decorating the front porch.
 

 A fun new simple wreath.  It was swag from the Hobby Lobby clearance rack last year that I twisted into a wreath. 
Enjoy Fall, I am hoping to get a family picture in with the fall all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...