Sunday, September 30, 2012

Disney part 1


I am finally getting to Disney pictures, we had a wonderful time. I highly recommend going during the month of September.  We were able to walk on every ride with very little wait times. Our family loves Disney it truly is the happiest place on earth.  
 My 3 Blessings ready to go!  We had a early flight so we had a half of day to enjoy the parks on the first day.

 I wish I had my good camera that is for sure but it is so heavy.  I just used my phone and in some pictures it was great but in bad lighting it was not so good.  Next time I am going to bring my good camera, this place it just to great to miss family pictures.
 Here we are the second day at the Animal Kingdom, Boo rain. It didn't stop our day every ride stayed open and it cleared up later in the day.
 I just love them to pieces and taking them to Disney is my dream come true. To see their faces light up with Joy and excitement is magical.

Magic Kingdom
 Snack time
 Lauren in her bed at our hotel.  So cute!

 I just love how everything is so fun for the kids, here we are at breakfast one morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...