Thursday, November 17, 2011

Okay, I think I can get excited now!

This is our new home!! We love it, it is older and needs some updating but it is one of those "Buy the cheapest houses in the best neighborhood deals." It is such a beautiful setting and the house just feels right when you walk in, we knew right away. There is elementary behind it with a baseball diamond, Rob is in heaven. Trees everywhere on a beautiful street something we have always wanted, trees!!.There is going to be so much renovation that this blog is going to get interesting and creative for a long time. Everything checked out good here and things are moving along. On my half I have had nothing but drama. God is teaching me to step back and not to get bitter and to try and understand where people are coming from. I have had lots of emotions but I have finally come to the terms that if I were moving into a new house I suppose I would want it perfect too. Wait that is not true though, this place above is beautiful but not perfect and I am realistic going in. You pay for what you get and when a home has been lived in it is not perfect. Okay I am going to stop (: For the record my home now is move in ready very few issues!! I am not a bitter person but we have had nothing but hoops and red tape trying to make the buyers understand that any home has little things and you don't need a license contractor to fix a door latch..You get my drift.. I am going to continue to adjust my heart on this issue and pray that they find happiness with the home and neighbors. We do have great neighbors but sometimes they don't get along either so this should be a interesting addition...Anyway thanks for the prayers we do need them we have had more then enough stress. With Christmas coming I don't know how I am going to do it all let alone have a tree for the kids this year. In all things I am thankful and this is just little stuff that builds. God is good all the time even in our biggest sadness He knows more then me! I need to tell myself this daily when things don't go according to my way.

7 comments:

  1. I have been praying for you Katie. Your new house is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new home is beautiful. . . the hard part is remembering all our homes here are just temporary. Congratulations! Trees are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that house is beautiful!!! I want to see the inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Gosh that house is beautiful!! I love everything about it and I have not seen the interior!
    God will be there to help you get thru all the trial and tribulations that you for sure will/have experienced with moving.
    Have fun with all the renovations and post lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog- we have a lot in common, we adopted a little girl a few years ago and are seriously thinking about moving away from Ohio (my husband has a job offer in North Carolina). Your new house is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new home is amazing....can't wait to see how beautiful you will make it! You are so good at that sort of thing! Sorry your new buyers are being a pain....totally I understand what you're saying....a lived in house is going to have some minor things and they should just know that! Hope the transition goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie, it's gorgeous! Definitely a dream home! I can't wait for you to share your decorating journey!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...