Monday, August 29, 2011

1st day of school Jaden and Drew

Today was the first day of school for the boys. Hard to believe I have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader. It was a fun morning and they were so excited. They both like school and they were ready to go!! Summer was fun but they miss their friends and learning. Both of their teachers were very sweet so they were thrilled. Lauren was of course made she could not ride the bus this morning. She starts preschool next week.





My big boy



Drew B, poor kid has allergies so bad this time of year. Hopefully next week he will be his old self. His eyes get so swollen and he sneezes. I believe it is tree mold that is the culprit.


New backpacks and shoes, so fun.

They love daddy!


I love these boys, I am so proud of the little men they are becoming.. They have good hearts and love Jesus.



Can't wait to hear all about how their day went. This weekend was so busy but fabulous. Rob and I celebrated our 12 yr anniversary. I have pictures to come. I also re-did an old desk for him for his office. It has been so busy but all good things. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...