Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hocking Hills

Summer is just passing us by...I took these a while back but amongst other things forgot to post our hiking adventure. This is one of the most beautiful places and it is about 45 min from our house. My boys and Lauren all love nature and hiking. Rob and I do too and spent a lot of our young married life hiking. Something about being out in nature that is refreshing and renewing. Jaden is especially adventurous, I love that about him.
They all climbed up this big rock under a rock formation. Jaden took off on his own to explore more but the other kids stayed close to me.

Half way on the trail you come to this beautiful waterfall. The sun was right at us but you can see the clear water and falls in the background. The kids are learning to skip rocks.






This guy was sitting taking a break and Lauren just sat right next to him mimicking his behavior. It was so cute. She gets lots of attention where ever she is.



Here is Jaden being the dare devil he is

Drew and look below for cute little Lauren

We have about a month till school is back in session, hard to believe. This summer has flown by faster then all the others. We have had some big changes with Rob's new job with him traveling a lot this month and lots of other activities. We still have some stuff planned for this month that should be fun. The end of August will be here before we know it. I love back to school as much as I love summer for different reasons. Hard not to think about it with all the school supplies out already. We even bought a few things early do to the fact that if you don't buy it when you see it will be gone. More to come, I have some fun blogging topics coming up.

2 comments:

  1. I love that one of Lauren peeking through :) This summer has flown by. We are planning to go ahead and get our school supplies tomorrow and be done with it, like you said, before they run out of what we need :) Hope you have a fun rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN! I am from around there!!! Its so pretty! I have been following your blog for a little bit! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...