Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Lamp,drawer,and pillows

Busy in our house here lately!! My goodness. All good things I can't complain. Last weekend I had two sessions of pictures. I did my very first wedding and took senior pictures. I really like photography and I mostly take pictures for a hobby and for friends. The wedding was so much fun and it was a beach wedding! It was very small and not fussy so I had no stress which was why I have never did any weddings before. I will post a few pictures soon.

We have had lots of end of school year stuff going on and getting ready for vacation. I found these two pillows at Tuesday Morning. I really like the pattern and quality. I don't love that store but I have found a few things here and there, you never know.
Can you tell I would love a beach house. I actually want the Somethings Gotta Give house. I figure I can make our place as close as possible living about 10 hrs from the beach.

This was a ugly brass brown color, Goodwill $1.99. Bought a shade at Target and I love it. $17 total but I figure lamps are more then twice that much even at TJ Maxx.

Little drawer on the side transformed ,cute for the bathroom.

I recently re-did Drew's room from boats to baseball. Can't wait to post pictures..Enjoy this beautiful day!!

1 comment:

  1. yay!! I can't wait for the baseball room pictures! Little Jake's is baseball too! His is the Angels baseball team specifically. I mean, we do live in Anaheim, so it was natural :)
    miss you sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...