Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring Flowers and yard sales

Good Morning!

These are not from my yard, but I wish they were (: I love peonies!! I could surround my house with these and make fence. I love that hot pink color!!


Another beauty to me are Hydrangeas. I planted one in the backyard but I don't know how it will do. It looks kind of wilted right now. I think we have had to much rain. Only in Ohio do you turn the air on because it is almost 90 degrees to turn the heat on 3 days later because it is 50degrees. When summer finally gets here it is beautiful because it is so green.

I love this

I haven't been able to blog much lately do to a lot going on at once. The boys are in the full swing of baseball now. That means I am on Lauren duty at the ball field for many hours. I can say that she is much better this year but she decided the other day she wanted to take a walk after I told her not this second. I look over and my track star was about a half mile away in less then 2 minutes hiking toward the creek. She is maturing and meting new friends and I love watching her think she is a big kid now. So this year is going much better so far. This week our neighborhood is having our community yard sale so I have been digging through our house getting rid of stuff we don't need or use anymore. Less is more!! There is so much truth to that. I love to shop but it makes me sad how much stuff I thought we needed only to see it go to the yard sale for $1. Most of it is kids stuff which there is no explanation. Then there is my favorite daughter who at 3yrs old is as tall as kindergartner or taller.

Back to sorting.....If I don't come back you'll know I got lost in the sea of mess in the basement.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about less is more! We only moved the stuff we actually use to our new house so far, and honestly I really don't want to move the rest because we just really don't need it! It is amazing how much you can buy and never use, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peonies too! Our are a light pink... but the hot pink ones are gorgeous! When I get ready for a goodwill trip, I think that same thing... did I really need this? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...