Friday, May 27, 2011

Lauren at preschool

My littlest one is growing up. These are from a couple weeks ago but they had a special moms day at her preschool. It was so exciting going to her special day and receiving the big hug I was greeted with when she saw me. It makes you gleam when your kids love it when you come to there school to help or for special parties. So sweet seeing how proud all the kids were of their mom's.
clapping along

I love her school the teachers are so good and caring. We just went to her end of year conference and they were so proud of Lauren and how much better she is doing adjusting. She has matured a lot in the last 6 months or so. They said that the boys love her and that they think she is really cool. Everyone likes her hair styles too, can't complain about that!! They said she is smart, I could have told you that (: I swear that kid is three steps ahead of me in her thinking she is a master planner on ways to get her way, lol. My little lawyer in training. Although she is a leader and determined she is also very sweet. She cares about her little friends and is a good sharer. She is young for her grade so we will see how it goes next year and then see if it is time for kindergarten the following year.

This would be her idea of fun!! We just need a little water and this would be right up her alley.

I love this little outfit. I love the shirt, my friend and fellow blogger made her some stuff last year. As you can see it is getting to small. It is so precious though. I love monogramed stuff.



We had tea and dressed up.

No words, to funny!




My little Lauren Grace, mommy loves you!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so beautiful! I thought the outfit was adorable! WOW! I want a girl with all my heart.

    You never come and say hi any more. That makes me feel sad.

    Have a happy Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....she is so precious! I loved hopping on here and seeing her wearing my shirt. :) Kaylee had that same skirt too and I just took it to the consignment shop because Lily is already catching up to Kaylee in size?! LOL! She is just adorable and I have loved seeing her grow up here on your blog! And I am the same way about loving to go to these things and seeing how happy they are that we're there for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren is so cute! I love it when little girls put lots of accessories in their hair. My 9 year old definitely believes in the 'more is better' approach when it comes to accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie,
    Blogger has been acting silly for a couple of weeks now- but I'm so glad that you took the time to leave a comment! I love your decorating style, too! You did a fantastic job slipcovering your chair.

    I think I would call my decorating style 'new traditional' meets 'casual family style'. Mostly I just want a stylish, comfortable home where everybody feels welcome! I also have a really tough time categorizing my blog- what about you?

    I realize this is a super long comment... I hope that's okay... but I don't think you have a blog email listed.

    Looking forward to reading more of your posts! ~ Take care, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...